News Details
Home> News Details
Is it possible with hymatic to get an overdose in my swimming pool that is hazardous to health?
Date: 2019-08-20
Click: 88
Author: Hymatic
No. The maximum hymatic-producing capacity of Hymatic is determined by the relationship between the number of plates in the electrodes installed and the electric current applied.

No. The maximum hymatic-producing capacity of Hymatic is determined by the relationship between the number of plates in the electrodes installed and the electric current applied. The level of those parameters never varies; the maximum power delivered cannot be increased, either intentionally or by accident. Nor is it possible to get an overdose through faulty installation or programming. Apart from the technical safety hard-wired into the design, no overdosing is possible with this clean hymatic process. This is because hymatic ion has a short half-life providing it does not come into contact with organic matter, bacteria or viruses. This characteristic means the water is non-corrosive and non-harmful to health, even if drunk.

Regarding copper, what Hymatic produces is ion Cu⁺⁺, pure copper, which itself occurs in nature. The human body requires this type of metal (1000 μg daily is the total daily amount recommended by the EU), the same as for iron, potassium, vitamins, etc.

Hymatic is prepared so as to maintain a constant concentration of 0.5 mg/l copper in the water. This level is not harmful to health, nor to any material. The standard for potable water states that water is potable and can be drunk if its copper content is below 2 mg/l.

Previous: What is copper ionization?
Next: How large a flow can be treated with hymatic?
[ Close]   [ Print ]

Copyright(C)Hymatic